Friday, November 18, 2016

Remember November

The first snowfall, Sister Gomes was THRILLED, she hasn't really seen snow in her lifetime. I think I've seen enough for the both of us in my lifetime haha.
Hello Friends and family,

Just a short note to all of you today. Watch the new "Light the World" initiative on LDS.org. You'll feel light bulbs in your heart. And take the challenge, I will be too!

Our zone made a really really high goal for the month of November and our zone has been working so hard and trying to be exactly obedient. We pray every morning at 8 in the morning and 10 at night for our investigators. And I have been studying a few verses every day to help to remind myself of our goals. 3 Nephi 19:12, Helaman 3:35 and 2 Nephi 1:21. My companion and I also refer to the hashtag often, Remember November that we made up. Nosomos gatas.

Here are some pictures for the week all with my companion. We only have about 1 week left together, wowwww.
xoxo

Sister Cox

Companions who wear beanies together stay together. 

Bumped into my favourite human last week. Sorry I am not supposed to go out to eat with friends and family usually but this was with special permission and the timing of it all was sent from Heavenly Father. This mission is crazy, I would never be able to go out to eat with my sister in any other mission.
The first day of having Christmas decorations up. We're pumped.

All of the Sisters attended Savior of the World this week. It was SO GOOD, I recommend 10/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment