Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sincerely, Technologically Inadept :)

Hello there, 

I am actually usually pretty good with the techy life, but I'm not going to make excuses for the slip of the hand that accidentally sends you all unnecessary emails.

Onward

A hot week here in the Salt Lake City Valley. But it has been wonderful. It's cool (literally) because the beehive house has really thick walls and they built it with adobe brick to keep the hot weather from killing them. Yes, we do have air conditioning now.  Guests have actually asked that. ha. The flowers here on Temple Square still smell lovely.

Shout out to my Dad and all of the Dad's out there for Father's Day.  This will forever be one of my favourite Mormon messages. 

A lot of the sisters who came at the same time as me will be going outbound next transfer (next week). I will go eventually....They will be going to Tempe, AZ and Texas, Houston. My MTC companion Sister Fuimaono, remember her? Hawaiian Barbie? She's going to Texas Japanese speaking. She doesn't speak Japanese. But She will! HAHA. This is a rare occurrence, we English speakers almost never go out speaking another language.

I would just like to share a favourite scripture this week that I read yesterday that is a good one for all times: Mosiah 7:33

33 But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage.

We need Him. I need him to do this work and have felt this 10/10 as I have turned to him with trust, love and diligence and he has helped me. He will help you to my beautiful humans. 

Love you all, I will let you all know of the changes that come about next week with transfers. You also might not hear from me because there is a chance I will not get pday next week. 

xoxo, 
Sister Cox
We had a service project this week of cleaning our kitchen in the mission office where we 150 sisters all eat everyday. It gets messy quick but by gum it was shining like the top of the Chrysler Buildling when we were done with it. 

Just some of the..stuff that goes on while we are on break for lunch. To be honest I didn't plan on sending this but accidentally sent it with that first accidental email, so I figured there would need an explanation for why I am wearing a tiny shirt that is squeezing my face like a rubber ball. Basically we were talking about antis and how to handle them, so I told everyone to do this and share the book of mormon like this and the antis would leave us alone. This picture is probably going to be black mail for the rest of my life. oh whale. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment