Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Halfway

Yesterday was my halfway mark. what.

During the morning Beehive house alarm went off. No fire, no known source. So we assumed it was the ghosts of Brigham Young's past. :) 
Also, wow I love the sisters in my district. So hardworking and obedient. 

Peace and Blessings: Last p-day we got Costa Vida and a member paid for our food. I was able to find comfort in the little things. Good weather and genuine, good people.

Square: In the beehive house a couple came through of the Muslim faith and they really love the principles and lifestyle of our faith. They are helping to be the good in this world. We also spoke with a few more atheists this week, or humanists as one of them called themselves --who believes in humanity not God or religion. I believe in humanity because I believe in God and that all things good come from Him. :) I love seeing pieces of individual human souls everyday. There is so much to experience and feel and experience in this life!!!

Favorite scripture from the past week:

3 Nephi 5:13 "Behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people (one by one) that they might have everlasting life."

We are here to help people come closer to Christ and give them an opportunity to have EVERLASTING LIFE. 

Another random thought: In Genesis I love the story about how Jacob works for Rebecca for 7 years but it only feels like days because he truly loves her. When we truly love the people we serve and that is our motivation, 18 months begins to feel like 18 days.

Love you all. Have a great week,
Sister Cox
Sister Romero from Mexico/California/Idaho, pineapple in one hand a sammich in the other. Easy to please.

Our zone leaders took us on an example tour because we have a lot of new sisters that need a little more training so we were pretending to be tourists in this foto.

The Assembly hall in all its springtime glory.
Companion:)

No comments:

Post a Comment