Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Hullo. I'm back in Salt Lake City Utah and it's weeeird

Sometimes I need to make lists when I am trying to organize the chaos of the week so

An update on the past week in San Jose:
  • I ate Balut and cow tongue in one day! Balut was gross, lingua was good. I'll try to send a video. 
  • We took a trip to the Temple and watched some movies in the visitor center. One of the girls in our ward brought her daughter and it was fun to be able to be with a kiddo again. I'm going to miss Sister Sneddon as my companion. She is an incredible missionary and we had an incredible, spirit soaked transfer together. 
  • I had a birthday, we had a last final district breakfast. I love my district. Even when they cream my face. 😆
  • Thanks for the birthday wishes I felt your love! And here was a present from my roommates that night, they put balloons under the covers. It gave me a fright. 
  • Said goodbyes to the wonderful branch and had an incredible conversation with a man on the plane back to temple square. Heavenly Father is always putting people in our paths. Shout out to my mom for always doing awesome missionary work on airplanes. (Have to sit and listen because trapped right?:)) 

In Utah:
  • Everything feels new all over again, and I am officially back at Temple Square. There are so many new sisters and I know a handful of them because so many new ones came in while I was gone. Lawls
  • Sister Evaga and I will be zone leaders at Welfare Square! Yay for cheese and chocolate milk! 
  • It's pretty quiet here this time of year at temple square especially in comparison to the San Jose campus, but looking forward to bringing some beautiful souls to Christ. with sister Evaga this transfer (pronounced evanga) 

And I might need to take some time to do this more often this transfer. Thanks for your example Sister Sneddon. 👌🏼🤗



Love you all, have an incredible week 
Sister Cox 





No comments:

Post a Comment