Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year, No Fear




Hello All
New goal this year: eliminate fear from my life. It is one of the greatest tools Satan uses and I want to let love take over.  That sounds like a flower child, hippie phrase but it's the truest truth. Love is what makes this world a better place. Christ-like love.

There are so many scriptures that talk about not having fear but a few of my favorites are in D&C  6:34: "Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail." And 36, "Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not."

The things we are able to accomplish when we look to the Lord in our thoughts and trust in His and our Heavenly Father's will. Sometimes easier said than done, I know. But that's what faith and hope are all about. Do our best, and let the Lord do the rest:) <--Thanks Brigham Young.
Every transfer Sisters also find out if they will be going outbound and my MacBaby will be going to Las Vegas so she will be back in about 3 months.
Next item of importance:

This week is TRANFER WEEK!

Assignment: Square, just more time out on the square talking to people.
Sister Brito is going home tomorrow and this was our last picture together, at music and the Spoken Word at the Tabernacle Sunday morning. We are able to go once a transfer, but on the last transfer, Loyd Newell the Broadcast announcer says goodbye to all of the sisters going home and says where they are from and they stand and everyone thanks them for their service. She is heading home to the same world as a different person. So glad I could learn from her this transfer.

Companion: I don't know who she will be yet because I will be training and the new sisters will be arriving tomorrow. I feel humbled and so grateful to have this calling, I feel the trust of Heavenly Father and I am praying that I don't let Him and my new companion down. I am excited for the next transfers ahead.
One of my favourite human beings came to Temple Square and she just got home from her mission in Russia. Blessed to see her beautiful face, and to see her doing so well.

Pday: My new pday will now be Wednesday so guess what?! I will have the opportunity to email again tomrrow. I probably won't write another mass email tomorrow but I will send pictures of my new companion and I would love to hear from you all and will respond to emails from this week tomorrow

Love xoxo,
Sister Cox 
Just one last picture describing the morning of transfers. Dysfunctional to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment