Wednesday, February 15, 2017

< 3

Hey there amigos y familia,

We sent our investigators Valentines Day texts and the replies were so sweet. Many ghetto keyboard hearts were sent and received, because we don't have emojis on our computer phones. <3 We loved it.
My Valentine. We ate at the Lionhouse for lunch.

It has been my favourite year celebrating this holiday because it has always carried an annoying connotation and meaning to me: all that mushy gushy love PDA stuff. Don't get me wrong, I dig love, but other holidays have always held more favour to me. (although valentines day does hold a lot of good flavour, (e.g. candy)

This time around though, I think because I am experiencing love with a new lens in a much deeper way, I really appreciated it. So here is my favourite verse about the best most perfect love out there:

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."  (Romans 8) 

❤

I have a conference talk and a video suggestion for you all this week that are superb that really helped me with the ups and downs of this week and really prepared me for what the Lord needed me to communicate to others esta semana:

Opposition in all Things - Dalin H. Oaks (conference talk) https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2016/04/opposition-in-all-things?lang=eng

We aren't God's Only People - Samuel Hislop (mormonchannel Hope Works Video) https://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/hope-works/we-arent-gods-only-people-samuel-hislop-hope-works

Love you all
extra XOXOXOXOXO

Sister Cox


Haha this pic just makes me feel happy every time I look at it, so I thought I'd share. In case you can't tell, her vision is terrible so when she moves her glasses forward it makes her eyes look tiny hahaha. Sister Williams from Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment