Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy October!

Happy October! Can't believe it's already October..

It's Transfer week so here are the new news. I will be transferring up to San Jose to be with the Young Single Adult ward and will be spending a lot of time near San Jose State University. I will be with Sister Sneddon from Temple Square.. weird..and will be there for about 4 weeks and then we will head back to Temple Square. Kind of random and weird but President Hunt is excited about it so I suppose I am too. I will miss all of the wonderful families I have met here in Morgan Hill. Part of my heart will always belong here.

Exchanges
GENERAL CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND WAS SO GOOD, like I can't even pick favourite quotes or talks because I seriously loved every single one.

At the Temple, San Fran is behind me! 
We also went to the Temple in Oakland this week so it was a very, very good week. 

Last week pday we went to Santa Cruz and went to the beach (didn't swim of course). And Sister Tang has been getting ready to head back to Hong the Kong. I will miss her!
The beach!
We had splits this week again and I got to teach some more in Espanol with Hermana Iverson. 

Sorry to keep it so brief. But I'll just end with a scripture I read in D&C this week:

"38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same."

With General Conference happening, I feel this scripture encompasses it well. Those who speak at conference are called to represent Jesus Christ. Their words are His words. 

Kind of cool that we are called as missionaries to do that too. 
Combined DM

Time to get back to the work. Have a wonderful week everyone. Love you

Sister Cox

A magical place where hundreds of monarchs migrate every year









 










No comments:

Post a Comment